Vic Andrea - Psychic/Medium

Mediumship Readings

$40.00
3 reviews

     Mediums serve as conduits with the afterlife, using my intuitive abilities to facilitate communication and bring comfort, closure, or spiritual guidance to individuals seeking connection with loved ones who have passed on. In this transformative process, it is essential to maintain an open-minded perspective, as my channel may receive messages from spirits beyond the specific person you are seeking to reach. Embracing this journey with an open heart is crucial as we work together to assemble the pieces of the spiritual puzzle.

     I refer to this process as an 80% to 20% likelihood, where 80% of the time, I will convey messages that you can readily comprehend. However, in 20% of cases, the messages may require some additional contemplation and research on your part following the reading. It is not uncommon for me to receive messages intended for living individuals who are a part of your life, and these messages can offer valuable insights and guidance.

This type of reading can be conducted over the phone, via Zoom conference, or in person. While a photo of your passed loved one is suggested for better connection, it is not required.

If you are interested in local services please check this page frequently to know what location I will be at and when.

Psychic/Mediumship Readings & Angelic Healing
📅 1st & 3rd SUNDAY of every month
🕚 12:00pm - 6:00pm
📍 Abundant Universe Shop
🏢 10203 Culebra Rd. #10, San Antonio, Tx. 78251

Style: 10 Minute Mediumship
Style: 10 Minute Mediumship

Product information

Customer Reviews

Based on 3 reviews
100%
(3)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
S
S.G.
First reading

I've never had a reading before. Usually I'll just watch lives and never participate but this one I had to put in my son's name.... he came thru and for her to know my brother's name shocked me. I told her nothing about my family or names for that matter. I'm glad I was referred to Vic, she is truly amazing. I highly recommend her. I will continue to use her. 💚

F
Fred
Grateful for our reading

I’ve had lots of readings over the years. This was special. This was needed and healing. I’m grateful that we made connection with family on the other side. Everything was spot on. Couldn’t have been more spot on. Thank you for you time and gift. I highly recommend Vic.

L
Liz
Instant connection

We were at a crystal event when we felt a pull to Vic so we went up to her, and she was super friendly and informative. We got a good vibe so we did a reading with her and it was amazing. We gave her no information other then we wanted to talk to a past love one. She was able to tell us his name, where he felt the pain when he died, and what he drove. It was so spot on. I used her again for a healing and it was amazing again. I am so thankful she came into my life. I have used others before and no one came close to the talent she has. I highly recommend her and me and my and family will continue to use her. ❤️

Channeled Tarot Reading
   WHAT TO EXPECT 

       A channeled tarot card reading is a form of divination in which I tap into my intuitive psychic abilities, and/or a higher spiritual source to provide insights and guidance using tarot cards. Unlike traditional tarot readings that rely solely on the symbolism and interpretation of the cards, a channeled reading involves a deeper level of connection with spiritual energies or entities.

     In a channeled tarot card reading, I may enter a meditative or altered state of consciousness to establish a connection with my intuition or with spiritual guides, such as angels, spirit animals, or deceased loved ones. I will then draw and interpret tarot cards and allow these intuitive or spiritual influences to guide my interpretation.

     The goal of a channeled tarot card reading is to provide more profound and personalized insights than a standard tarot reading by incorporating the reader's psychic or intuitive abilities. This can result in a reading that feels more spiritual, intuitive, and focused on my client's unique energy and circumstances. It's important to note that not all tarot card readers offer channeled readings, and the experience can vary widely depending on the reader's abilities and methods.

Family History

🌟 Blessed with the Gift of Healing 🌟

In the tapestry of my family's history, I stand as a fortunate bearer of a remarkable legacy. My legacy is that of the "Traiteurs," the "Treaters" of old Louisiana—a cherished tradition passed down from elder to youth, generation after generation. Our ancestral gift lies in the art of healing, where the touch of our hands carries the power to mend. Through extensive family research, I've traced our lineage back through five extraordinary generations of what I affectionately refer to as "the gifted." This is a story of healing, of hands that hold the power to restore and transform lives. 🌿🙌


My Grandmother
Born June 24, 1939
Death Sept. 4, 2009
Genevieve Huckaby Breaux
She was known from across the United States for her power connection with "the other side!" People would travel great distances, to simply have her "heal" or "treat" them! They would travel to pray with her & witness her "weeping Jesus" photo! It was truly pronominal to be a part of this - as a young child, it was a bit scary and hard to understand as well.


My Great Grandmother
Born July 18, 1908
Death June 10, 1981
Helen Duplechain Huckay
 
She had the healing hands, specifically, for bleeding! Although I was never able to meet her in the physical life, I have learned so much about her! She saved many lives, including my fathers. When he was a young boy, he jumped a barbwire fence, cutting a main artery on his leg. According to my Aunt - there was no time to get my father to a hospital! My Great Grandmother, instead, took him into the bathroom & started her work. No one was supposed to be around, but my Aunt was peeking around the corner, she said every time my fathers heart would beat, blood would fly out his leg... Until it completely & suddenly stopped! To this day she cannot believe her eyes! I have heard stories about my Great Grandmother saving my Great Aunts life! Also, a cow that was bleeding out - this was, at the time, the families only food source! She saved it!
 

My Great Great Grandmother
Born Feb. 14, 1908
Death Sept 1, 1965
Andrea Babineaux Duplechin, 
She was highly known for her healing powers. People from all around Louisiana would go to her, prior to todays medicine, for predictions & healing. Through much spiritual guidance I am 100% certain that SHE is my "main supporting Grandmother!" I am certain that SHE gifted me her "gifts" upon birth! While i have a good connection with "all my grandmothers," I am deeply connected with Andrea! We even share the exact same eyes! It's pretty cool!

 

 

 

 

 

 
My Great Great Great Grandmother
Born Jan. 20,1864
Death March 30, 1952
Eve Helene Arceneaux Babineaux 

She was known, to my knowledge, as a "Medicine Woman" which is pretty equivalent to the "Traiteur" aspect. From what I have learned, prior to modern medicine, she was famous for healing. If someone was sick, they would travel to her - she would use herbal/natural remedies (along with belief and prayer) to heal the sick!

 

 🌟 A Family Bond, A Gift United 🌟

In the depths of my family tree, a profound connection pulses through our shared bloodline. Many of my beloved kin share an unwavering strength—a divine calling to serve and uplift through the boundless power that resides within. To be chosen as one among them is an honor beyond words, a sacred inheritance that I carry with immense pride. Together, we harness the greater power to illuminate the paths of others, making the world a brighter place. 🌠💪

Magical spell Jars

🌟 Introducing Magical Spell Jars: Your Path to Manifestation and Transformation! 🌟

🔮 Dive into the Mystical World of Spell Jars 🔮

Are you ready to unlock the secrets of ancient magic and tap into the extraordinary power of intention? Look no further! Our spell jars are meticulously crafted with the utmost care and precision to make your dreams and desires a reality.

🪄 What Are Spell Jars? 🪄 Our spell jars are exquisite glass containers infused with centuries-old wisdom and mystical energy. They are your personal conduits to manifesting intentions and desires beyond your wildest dreams. Crafted by a dedicated practitioner, each jar is a masterpiece of symbolism and power.

💫 The Art of Crafting 💫 When creating our spell jars, we embark on a journey of intention, carefully selecting every ingredient to align with your desires. Expect a harmonious blend of herbs, crystals, oils, written intentions, charms, and more—all carefully chosen to amplify your spell's purpose.

🌿 Herbs for Every Purpose 🌿 Whether it's lavender for relaxation or rosemary for clarity, our herbs are handpicked for their potent properties, ensuring your spell's success.

💎 Crystal Magic 💎 Harness the metaphysical powers of crystals like amethyst for spiritual growth or Green Aventurine for abundance, expertly chosen to accelerate your journey towards your goals.

✨ Enchanted Elixirs ✨ We anoint each jar with oils and liquids, infusing them with energy, making them a beacon for your desires.

🌙 Activation and Charging 🌙 Our spell jars are brought to life through various activation methods. Visualization, meditation, moonlight, or sunlight—each jar is imbued with the energy you seek.

💌 The Power of a Written Petition 💌 We include a personalized written petition in every spell jar to intensify its intent and energy, ensuring your desires are heard by the universe.

🪄 Your Magical Connection 🪄 Once charged, your spell jar is ready to join your sacred space, altar, or special location. Interact with it regularly, reinforce its energy, and maintain your connection to the desired outcome.

🌟 Unleash Your Desires with Spell Jars 🌟

These mystical treasures are not just decorations; they are catalysts for change. Spell jars are potent tools for manifestation, protection, healing, and so much more. Elevate your spiritual journey and watch your dreams become reality with our magical spell jars.

🌌 Don't just dream it—manifest it! 🌌

🛒 Secure Yours Now and Step into the Realm of Possibility! 🛒 

Mediumship Services

Mediums serve as conduits with the afterlife, using my intuitive abilities to facilitate communication and bring comfort, closure, or spiritual guidance to individuals seeking connection with loved ones who have passed on. In this transformative process, it is essential to maintain an open-minded perspective, as my channel may receive messages from spirits beyond the specific person you are seeking to reach. Embracing this journey with an open heart is crucial as we work together to assemble the pieces of the spiritual puzzle.

I refer to this process as an 80% to 20% likelihood, where 80% of the time, I will convey messages that you can readily comprehend. However, in 20% of cases, the messages may require some additional contemplation and research on your part following the reading. It is not uncommon for me to receive messages intended for living individuals who are a part of your life, and these messages can offer valuable insights and guidance.

This type of reading can be conducted over the phone, via Zoom conference, or in person. While a photo of your passed loved one is suggested for better connection, it is not required.